Cabinet layout in the computer room
(1) The cabinets are arranged face to face to form a cold aisle, and the air outlet is on the floor of the cabinet face.
(2) The return air outlet is above the back of the A2~A16 and B2~B16 cabinets, and the vertical weak current bridge is placed on the upper part of the B18 cabinet to connect with the weak current bridge of the external corridor through the upper space of the ceiling;
(3) Two power distribution column head cabinets (A1, B2) are placed on the left side of the cabinet. The upper part of the two power distribution column head cabinets is each provided with a vertical bridge leading to the upper part of the ceiling, and two power distribution column heads are located on the upper part of the ceiling. Cabinets are interconnected through horizontal bridges (not visible in the computer room), and are connected to strong electrical bridges in external corridors;
(4) The cabinet adopts a cabinet with a width of 800mm (a standard cabinet of 600mm plus a side cabinet of 200mm) and a depth of 1150mm with a panel opening rate of >63%. In addition to the 600mm equipment installation space in each cabinet, there are 200mm on both sides. In the wiring space, a large number of network cables and multi-core 10 Gigabit pre-connected optical cables can be preset and placed directly in the space of this side cabinet, so that the weak current connection cables can be directly connected to the server through the left cabinet on the back of the cabinet, and the reliability is greatly improved. Since the unused pre-loaded cables are in the side cabinet, and there are panels covering the front and rear, the redundant cables cannot be seen, and the appearance is very good.
(5) In the middle of the machine room, two horizontal weak current bridges are placed under the ceiling, mainly for the convenience of daily maintenance. This arrangement is to reduce the exposure of the bridge as much as possible without affecting the daily use, and has good aesthetics.
Cold and hot aisle isolation and closure measures
If the cold and heat isolation is not adopted in the equipment room, there will be a large temperature gradient. In order to meet the better heat dissipation effect of the key equipment in the upper part of the cabinet, it is necessary to reduce the temperature of the air outlet from the air conditioner, which increases the air conditioner's performance. energy consumption. However, the usual way of isolating and sealing the hot and cold aisles with a cover on the top of the cabinet has the problems of suppressed visual effects and fire permission.
(1) Adopt unique cold and hot aisle isolation and sealing measures, and do a completely closed cold and hot aisle isolation from the upper part of the cabinet to the ceiling, that is, add tempered glass to the upper part of the cabinet to isolate the cold and hot air flow. In this way, the upper and lower temperature gradients of the cold aisle can be reduced, and the air outlet temperature of the air conditioner can be appropriately increased, thereby achieving the purpose of energy saving. On the ceiling in the upper part of the cold aisle, the uniform micro-perforated ceiling is still used to maintain the overall beauty of the equipment room;
(2) On the left and right sides of the cold aisle and the computer room, a galvanized iron sheet needs to be added to the upper part of each ceiling forming the cold aisle to prevent the perforated ceiling in the upper part of the cold aisle from returning air. In the upper part of the two rows of hot aisles in the cabinet, more return air vents are used to ensure the suction volume of the return air vents. A return air duct with the same projected area of the air conditioner is added to the upper air return port of the air conditioner, which directly leads to the upper space of the ceiling, forming a return air main duct with a large cross-sectional area together with the upper space of the ceiling. It is much smaller than the main return air duct, so it ensures that the air suction of each return air outlet is balanced.
(3) The installation of an independent fresh air cooling and heating system on the upper part of the ceiling will not be affected. The cost of this cold and hot aisle isolation is very low, and the processing methods of the lighting system and the gas fire protection system can be designed according to the usual design.