and easier equipment moves and help with security initiatives.
When choosing your cabinet solution, its important to consider:
- What kind of environment these racks will be used in?
- How many devices, connections and what type of equipment will be house in the cabinet?
- What weight capacity is required for your application?
- What hot or cold air containment solution will your cabinet integrate with? Do you have any side-to-side air flow devices in your current environment?
Whether you know what brand you’re looking for or need some more guidance, the cabinet and rack experts at Topwell Tech can help you find the right hardware for your needs.
1. Various sizes and parts are available according to different application demand;
2. Welded frame, demountable structure design, light duty but sturdy and flexible;
3. Closed-able cable routing at top and bottom panel without tools;
4.Embedded side panel, tool free in assembling and dismantling, lock is optional;
5.Front door and rear door can be interchanged quickly without tools, convenient for equipments installation and maintenance;
6.Provided with adjustable feet.
Production Detail Show
Designed to secure information and communications equipment in a telecommunications room or any public spaces where floor space is limited.